Friday, 19 May 2017

Fabulous Friday - Lot's of Papers :-)

Hello out there my blogging buddies.  How has your week been?

I am trying to get my crafting head back on, but in order to do that I have decided to have a major sort out in my craft room.  That means binning, purging and re-organising :-)

I am giving myself two weeks to get it all done!  We have a garage sale weekend coming up, so we are having a good sort out of the girls games cupboards and their bedrooms too :-)  Guess we are all in on it :-)

Anyways, Polkadoodles challenges are now Always Anything Goes - so why not come along and enter x

For my little bit of Friday inspiration I have used the classic Rose Budd Collection for all the papers.


I have used the Mojo Monday sketch to create my layers, but I have added an oval using the beautiful Elegant Nesting Dies (the larger of the set of 3) for my sentiment panel to sit on.


For the inside I have used the same papers as the front and then added a message panel using the middle size of the Nesting Dies.


The flowers are made using the wonderful Flowers 2 Die, inking the edges and adding some pearl dots to the centres.


For the leafy elements I have used the Flower Flourish Die and the Elegant Flourish Die, again a little ink was added to the edges.


I love making up these little flowers.  I also placed some foam tape under the oval sections to add some more depth to the card.

I am entering this in the following challenges.

Mojo Monday 497 (closes 21 May)

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Challenge #329: Anything Goes (closes 23 May)

Creative Moments - Challenge #118: Anything Goes (closes 29 May)

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge : Pastel Colours (closes 22 May)

Thanks for stopping by today.

24 comments:

  1. So pretty just love all the layers. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Karon!! I love the layers and the papers!! The flowers look amazing!! Good luck with the craft room clean-up!! Mine needs one desperately!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely, Karon. You know how I love the inked, shaped flowers! The colors are soft and warm - the recipient will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card for fabulous Friday! Your flowers and design are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Karon, I love this style of card - absolutely gorgeous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karon all the layers on this are just beautiful. You put it together so nicely! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, so pretty Karon, love the delicate colours and the layers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on the Mojo Monday sketch! So glad you joined us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. first i had to see where you lived just in case i 'needed' more crafting stuff. Luckily you live in Ontario! I do not 'need' anything. in fact i should take your idea and purge. Yes, i will give myself two weeks. If i were closer to you, i'd give you my purged stuff to sell as well.
    Good luck with your project and your garage sale.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely creations. Love your work!
    mari from ohio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. Love all the little details. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning loving the colours and all the flowers around.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! I love the pretty colors and flowers. Awesome take on the sketch!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is Stunning Karon.. LOVE the flowers... and the pretty colour... Good luck with your sorting/organizing of your craft space... I know it takes a lot of work to re-organize one... :) Have a lovely week!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Karon.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous collection and make your card perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Karon! You have certainly brought this sketch to life. I love the flowers and gorgeous elements. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! hanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time good luck and hope to see you next time . Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I need to use more sketches this is beautiful Karon x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card my friend. Love the papers, layering and beautiful flowers. Love how you have decorated the inside as well. Good luck with the organizing. When you are done hop over here to the US and give me a hand at organizing mine.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowsers! This is stunning!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another beautiful card.
    I like the soft colours and the dimension you added to it.
    As for cleaning out your craft room, I think I have been doing mine for the last 2 years, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning...love the design and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...