Friday, 12 May 2017

Fabulous Friday - Lot's of Dies

Happy Friday everyone.

The weather here is so interchangeable at the moment, raining one minute, sunny the next, we even had snow (yep I said snow!!!) earlier in the week - thank goodness it didn't come to anything though.

Anyway, onto today's post.  Polkadoodles challenges are now always Anything Goes - so why not come along and enter.

For my card today, I have used the wonderful Lavender Tea collection for my papers.  I love the subtle colour palette in this collection.


For the centre panels, I have used the beautiful Elegant Nesting Dies - it comes in a set of 3 and I love the edging of these.


For the inside, I used the same papers as the front and added a little stamping on the centre panel.

For the flowers and leaves elements, I have used several Polkadoodles Dies - for the flowers the the Flowers 2 Die was used.  The leafy elements were added using the Elegant Flourish Die and Flower Flourish Die.


All the layers, flowers etc have been inked and the centre panels raised using foam tape.  I added some pearl dots to the centre of the flowers.  A little more stamping to the centre panel for my sentiment.


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #328: Anything Goes (closes 16 May)

Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge#316: Mothers Day/Feminine (closes 14 May)

Crafting From the Heart - Challenge #158: Anything Goes (closes 14 May)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karon and pretty Dies, I also love your colour palette.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Karon!! I love the dies you used!! The layers are fabulous!! The flowers are so gorgeous!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love all the layers and the the pretty dies you used for this card.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. Very lovely dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the pretty flowers and awesome layers!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful set of layers. I really like the spray of flowers. Always love to see your projects and this is timely with Mother's day this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Karon, love the beautiful colours and the elegant layers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful deep work, that must have taken time to imagine and layer. The floral arranging is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Karon, lots of lovely details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, especially with all the flowers. Thank you for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Karon and loving the dies used. ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh...it's beautiful. I love the textures and layers and the neutral colour palette.

    P/s: Hope you get better weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! So much detail and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW Karon! So beautiful & Elegant... LOVE the layers... very pretty!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Totally elegant, Karon!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW beauty at it's best. Fabulous papers. Love all the layers and really love the dies used. One beautiful card Karon.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card.
    I love all your dimension as well as the inking, it really adds to the die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so very pretty Karon. I'm meeting myself coming back this week. Just catching up on my commenting x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...