Friday, 30 September 2016

Fabulous Friday - Oh No! Not Christmas.....

Well Hello there everyone.  Yep still Christmas on this blog LOL!

We are in inspiration week for our Polkadoodles Challenge.  Our challenges are now always Anything Goes - so you have no excuses!

I have made a window card (no shaker, didn't have the shaker idea when this one was made LOL!) using the wonderful Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection.


I designed the whole card In Design Studio for the Silhouette and then all I had to was cut it all out and layer it up :-)


Open up the door and say hello to two of the cutest carol singers you are ever likely to meet :-)


I have inked all the edges of all the layers and added some dimension with foam tape and then the wonderful poinsettia to finish off ;-)


I am definitely enjoying making these window cards at the moment. Don't you just love that sentiment LOL!


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafty Catz Challenges - Challenge #340: Birds of a Feather (closes 6 Oct)

4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #318: Anything Goes (closes 4 Oct)

Crafting From the Heart - Challenge #129: Always Anything Goes (closes 2 Oct)

Thanks so much for stopping  by today.

Happy crafting.

18 comments:

  1. A super card Karon, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely AMAZING, I am speechless! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute love then peeking out of the window. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS card Karon!!!!
    Happy Friday my friend!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arent you a clever girls this is just a delightful card sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Karon, I like the sweet image so cute looking out of the window and I like the poinsettia
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the darling owls!! Absolutely beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another cracking card. Love this x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Duper CUTE Karon! LOVE those sweet owls on the inside... lovely my friend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness your card is so adorable!!!
    Love the window.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful Christmas card! It's never too early to do a bit of Christmas crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally adore how you did the window so the owls can show threw. What a wonderful design for a Christmas card. The layout and colors are simply awesome. Thank you so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. wonderful inspiration :)

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Karon this is adorable. You've got my address haven't you? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again, lovely card - so that makes four! You're well on your way to a nice set for the holiday season. Since it's coming fast, I'm going to take your lead and keep churning them out on my end too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet and fabulous, love the design xx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...