Sunday, 17 August 2014

A quick hello and sneak peak ;-)

Hi everyone.  How is your weekend going?

I spent a little time in the craft room yesterday making a card with more scraps, but I will share that with you on Tuesday :-)

Here's a little sneak peek.


Well, I did say "a peek!"  I know, aren't I a tease :-)

Andy is still away in Winnipeg - sigh!  We also are still waiting for new contracts to be signed and stuff, so it looks as if our end of August for Andy coming home for good, is not going to happen :-(

He will be home for the long weekend though, before the girls go back to school on the 2nd September :-)

I have been decorating the girls folders for back to school, trying to convince them to have some decoration of sorts on the papers, but not sure if they want it yet.  But will show you those once they are done.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

8 comments:

Creative M said...

more, more, I need to see more...LOL
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Teresa Arsenault said...

This looks fabulous so far.
I'm sorry to hear that Andy will not be able to come home permanently yet. You have been so patient with all of this. It is a real blessing that you had that family vacation time this summer.
Hugs,
Teresa

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous sneak!! Can't wait to see the entire project!! I'm sorry Andy won't be able to come home at the end of August as expected. Hopefully everything will be taken of soon so he can come home. Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Andie Miller said...

I love sneak peeks! The double sided paper is very intriguing. Sorry about Andy! Console yourself with some papercrafting...

Tracy said...

Great sneak peek, even if I don't like sneak peeks…show me the whole project I say, teehee.
Sorry about Andy still having to work out of town still :(

Tracey said...

I can wait to see the rest...love the sneak peek!

Nana said...

You are such a tease! Can't wait to see the finished project.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

D- said...

Fingers crossed that Andy will be home where he belongs sooner rather than later.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot