Monday, 24 February 2014

Oh! Hello!

Hi everyone.  Good morning/afternoon/evening where ever you maybe :-)

Just popping in to say Hi and to say that I got so tied up with the Olympics the last few days, that I have not been near the craft room :-(

However, I was up bright and early yesterday morning to see the Canada/Sweden final and to shout and cheer them on as they got Gold :-)

I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend.  I intend to hit the craft room today :-)!

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Nice to see you - even if US lost.

Naomi Edwards said...

Yay for Canada!!!!! Have fun today in your craft room!!! Pitter Patter now ya hear, lol hugs

Lisa said...

I can't believe the Olympics are over already...those two weeks flew by!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa M said...

Congrats on the gold!!! Have a super day crafting :)

Sandy Trefger said...

The Olympics cut into my evening crafting as well. I enjoy watching the events but I'm glad it is now over. LOL And I was happy to see Canada win Gold!

Stephanie said...

Have fun!

Sonya said...

Hey Karon...hope you have a great week! Enjoy your crafty time!

Lori said...

Congratulations to the Canadian team! Have fun crafting - can't wait to see what you're making!

Karen said...

Enjoy your crafty time, my dear friend! :o) I can't wait to see your inspired creation. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Leslie McGrath said...

hi to you too!! I too watched alot of olympics! Congrats to your team!! I spent my weekend working on my very first video for youtube!! it's a tutorial on how to make a flower and it's 19 min. long lol!! oh my gosh my friends just laughed and laughed!! who takes 19 minutes to show how to create a flower?? ME!!! Have fun in your craft room!!

D- said...

Hope your day was a crafty one.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Tracey said...

What an exciting game...my husband was cheering them on too!